heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Give Blood!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every three months! It's not that bad, you get to sit in a comfy chair, feel a little pinch, squeeze a ball for about 10 minutes, help save a life.

And for all you selfish folks you get a FREE STICKER AND JUICE! And maybe some cookies or pretzels or something. WOo! :D

But in all honesty, locate the local donation place in your area and make an appointment, don't be a sissy, people really need it.
Blood is for wimps. Donate Plasma, like I do. =P
They suck it all out, then they put half back in, then they do it again and again.

I'm kidding, blood is good too.
I haven't done that yet, they hooked me up to a fancy machine to give a double red donation the last time I went. It made me feel a little light headed but was pretty fun XD.
I didn't do that today though, since I've got a big test coming up on a couple weeks and didn't want to take any chances.
I'm 17 in a week, once that starts, I'm giving blood every 3 months of my life.
Nnno.

Well, I can't, really. I lose enough blood as it is, and I've had iron deficiency anemia since the sixth grade that I'm finally starting to recover from, now that I have actual medicine and not over-the-counter stuff.

I might consider giving if I didn't actually need it myself. orz
Ellisandra Wrote:FREE STICKER
I am there.
my sister is a blood sucker at U.C.L.A. im kinda obligated to donate.
I would but I'm gay so I can't.
mfemigh Wrote:I would but I'm gay so I can't.

I always see those questions on the questionnaire. Is that just a blanket ban? Or is it something that they'll get the hell over eventually :|. I think that's pretty ridiculous to just ban an entire class of people for such a thing.
Think they're afraid of the aids-spread-quicker-amongst-gay-guys thingy.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's