heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: more players or problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i recently did a search of youtube for and videos about some of my past RO Servers i found quite a treasure cove of epic mvp raids, woe and guild videos. to my surprise and half an hour of searching through RO videos and searchs for HeRO videos i came up empty handed. would videos of these type of event be a promotional asset to bring more players? would the players all end up being bots or someother rule breaking wave of "itenz pls" or would they just be videos?
Saiichi once tried to get something on Youtube, but it didn't really end up quite well so ...

Edit : By the way, you made 2 threads, might as well delete the one with no answer.
i made 2... oops
Stop making post Kari, just please stop. Everyone knows you're doing it for:
1. Attention.
2. To get moar posts.
3. just for the hell of it.
@landon, i think his post is pretty good

there should be an option "it depends" :D

advertising RO servers have its pros and cons that you cant seperate from each other

well i would really love unique allegiance system made by heRO to be its main asset for attracting players, i wanna see some heRO video ads and i wanna be on it xD
Landon Wrote:Stop making post Kari, just please stop. Everyone knows you're doing it for: 1. Attention. 2. To get moar posts. 3. just for the hell of it.
all three of those may drive me to continue posting new topics however. i put the option of "god i hate when Kari makes a topic." so people who felt the need to be off topic and demeaning could do so without disruption of the actual thread. way to troll.
There are actually videos of heRO on youtube, they are a bit hard to find because "hero" is such a common word as opposed to "whateveRO". WE have something coming up in the future in regards to youtube.
The option being put in just took away from the actual thread because everyone voted for that over legitimate answers.
I HAVE ACQUIRED FOUR SCORE AND NINETEEN DIFFICULTIES, BUT A WENCH CANNOT BE COUNTED AMONG THEM.
Reference URL's