heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A>Trackers Dagger [3]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A dagger that was refined by someones excellence.
STR + 1, AGI + 2, DEX + 1
Back Stab skill + 20%.
Add a small chance Level 10 Bash when using Back Stab skill.

Applicable Jobs??Stalker
Attack 120 Slots 3

Starting Bid 6m

Wishlist
Zenny*
Bone Head*
Khalitzburg Card*
***Auction ends in monday****
i dont get it, so backstab makes two different attack? wont that give extra delay?
Refer to: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=13232

But if it does work as intended, then you auto-cast Bash immediately as you use backstab, delay equal to animation delay at maximum aspd only.
And after 180ish or so doubtful you'll notice that delay very much at all. x)
BIDS HERE DAMMIT D:
Sorry 6mil I feel is way too high on this without it being higher refine than +5. Icon_sad
yeah well nobody hunts guild dungeons and its not an easy job So i think i have the upper hand on placing Starting Bid u can always compensate with the wish list above
2m
The wishlist on which you totally underprice items?

A starting bid shouldn't exceed the value of the item. Not too long ago I saw tracker's for 3 mil in vends. How is a starting bid of 6 mil justified?
well as you probably know i dont know the price of the items im auctioning Regretfully But 3m for a dagger of this caliber Its just stupid i mean take a look at what it does And on top of that is 3 slotted i dont know about you but if you are bidding 3m on here u may want to do it somewhere else.
Reference URL's