heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Raiba in need of guild.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, like the topic title says, im looking for a guild.

I understand that i wont have any chances with one of the top guilds, but that doesnt matter, i just want an active guild who is looking for progress.

Something about myself.

I have played RO for about 4 years, not on this server though. I played on another private RO server. I liked the server and the people, but due to shortage of time i quit playing. My main character was a Paladin, he was one of the best players there. I know this may sound like bragging, but it should just indicate that i know what im doing and that i am an experienced player.

Im kinda on a break from college now due to classes that wont start till feb 2011. So i kinda have a lot of free time on my hands. Thats why i started playing again, and this seemed like a nice and not to crowded server.

My new character is a swordsman named Raiba and in time will become a Paladin. Im only lvl 49 right ow but i will do my best to lvl up fast.

So if you are interested in a guild member like me, just leave a message or contact me ingame.

Regards,

Raiba.
Welcome to the server, we ask that you not name specific pservers though.

Good luck in your hunt!
I recognize your name from somewhere, would you happen to know a player named NoobSchoolBus on your old server?
Sorry for naming the server, didnt know it whas not allowed. Wont happen again.

Hey Gouken, yeah i remember the name. He whas on my server, Whas it a friend of yours or whas it you? Maybe you know my other chars to then. Dizzysoul, Emelio, Janos, and ofcourse my first char Sazuka, he whas the second 99 professor.
I remember Emelio haha, seen him around PvP. I left the server quite a while back, so I don't remember too many other big names. Hope you enjoy your stay here
Reference URL's