heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Heya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy fellow heRO'ers!

Decided to come back to RO after a 2 year leave. Never played in this particular server before but from what I've seen so far, it's the best one I ever played in!

I'm in the process of lvling my Rogue (Gladyos) and hope to join a guild sooner or later. Loved WoE back then and hope to kick some ass in WoE here aswell!

As for RL info, I'm a 19 year old lad living in Portugal. I'm an univ. student (Degree in Information Systems and Computer Engineering) and love some RPG on my free time Icon_razz.

I play heRO on my Arch Linux installation so if any of you are interested in some tech assistance I'd be happy to provide it :D

Anyways, enough talk! Looking forward to chatting (and partying/killing) with you guys!

heRO, YOU ROCK!
Welcome to the server!
I hope you will have alot of fun here and will feel at home here :3

funny you use linux to play ro on cause i use mac intosh with a boothcamp simmulator which gave me to opertunity to install windows on my mac xD
I could have installed it on my windows partition but then I'd have to reboot the PC whenever I wanted to play RO and I'm as lazy as it gets Icon_razz

Thanks for the warm welcome! Icon_smile
welcome to the server!

there was some questions about RO on linux a long long time ago, dunno if they resolved that or caved to the evil of microsoft.... Laugh

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Actually you might be remembering that I wrote a guide last year on how to get it to work on linux. I'm still running ro on linux, it still works fine.

Oh and welcome to the server Revolt.
Reference URL's