heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Does Anyone Else Find It Funny...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That our banner for the forum here is a picture of Morroc...with the castle!?
I am voting for a new forum banner because its false advertisement to have Morroc look so pretty. *O*

I bet the Morroc Citizens feel offended too, stop teasing them of their former glory!
/offended.

Only because you've pointed that out I've noticed it, also trees in morroc? I don't remember those.

A new banner would be nice. Comp?
It goes with the forum theme of the forum and the website. As well as the hero-poring.
I'm open to competition for banner for the forum!
We could eventually have a contest for it XD

I'll think about it, thanks for suggestion.
Hmmm

"I sign you play to much RO is noticing the banner of the forum is a back in time version of morroc and then rallying for a change in banner for misrepresentation. "

Oh also, I support Nocks Idea~
Aaronock Wrote:I bet the Morroc Citizens feel offended too, stop teasing them of their former glory!

You know, I never really DID notice that..I agree! Those people have been through enough than to put up with our taunting them~!

Then again...perhaps they like to look at the past...but right now, me thinks they need to focus more on the future.

So yes, I agree. A sweet change of sorts in in order!
Their fault for keeping Satan Morroc locked in the basement.
satan morroc's been jailed for too long xD he needs a ban hammer to shut him up :D

btw. ot : satan morroc destroyed morroc, who destroyed payon? :O i doubt if it's moonlight
Merellis Wrote:Their fault for keeping Satan Morroc locked in the basement.

More like their fault building their town where Satan Morroc was sealed... they had it coming.

sure we could use an update for the banner
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's