heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A new clumsy wizzard on heRO :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no, its not a typing error, that i've written "wizzard", everyone who has read Terry Pratchets discworld knows why Icon_biggrin
and hopefully i'm not so clumsy as the protagonist is xD

I'm now on this server for about a month and i think it's time to introduce myself.
Hello ^-^, i'm rincewind and i'm coming to heRO from an official server, which threatens to die within the next year (euRO), so i decided to find a new server where i can feel like home xD
I'm not a "hardcore" player and i like playing ragnarok, but it's not my first priority, because i have others in real life, so you may not see me online that often.
Because i have not that much time, and, yes sure, also because heRO rocks :D and i want to support it, i have decided to donate a bit, to get better equipment, which, to be honest, i could not get within due time myself.
You can call it immodest or disingenuous or such thing, but for me it's just a try to get my equipment back, which i had on the official server xD (there i had a lv 96 Wizard with mostly +7 equip, +7 immune muffler and such things). I have played on euRO for 2 years with 2 years break after that.
Surely i can't get the level back so fast, but i will try to get it back within the next months Icon_biggrin
maybe i can attend on some parties Icon_smile and maybe i will try ToH too Icon_biggrin

On euRO i had a lv 92 priest too, but that's now my second priority, because Rincewind is my favorite.

In real life i'm living in Vienna, Austria, the small, wonderful, mountainous country near Germany .. and yes we speak german too xD
I work as programmer in a software company, where currently we have much work to do, but it makes fun and hey, i even can post in this forum in between, thats nice xD
Besides ragnarok i love the nature, i like to go hiking, preferably in national parks around me and i like .. don't know how to call it in english .. "hochseilgarten" .. its something like a "adventure park" where you can climb on ropes between some "stations" with more or less challenging parcours.
Also i love canyons and waterfalls, i'm sure i will try "canyoning" in the near future :D
So thats something about me.

You may wonder, that my english in forum is better than ingame, that's because in forum i have more time xD and i can use a translation tool like "Google Translations" :D
So sorry if i'm not so fast with chatting everytime, this could be because i'm trying to find the words Laugh but i see this as a chance to improve my english Icon_biggrin

edit:
oh and yes i like anime's, some mangas and some japanase music and asian style, that's what have brought me to ragnarok online Icon_biggrin
Hallo welcome to HeRO! Have fun kicking noo--- Porings. :3
hey my wiz is at least level 71 now. MadLaugh
icey = poring murderer Laugh

WC Rincewind Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
WELCOME TO HERO!!!!! Hope you enjoy your stay.

"waterfall's the earths warning sign for Rocks and Turtles, the later being the more deadly of the two"
welcome!! o/
welcome to HeRO!

i'm sure you'll have no trouble adapting Ok

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
DISCWORLD.

I DEMAND WE BE FRIENDS.

Rincewind. <3
Reference URL's