heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Byebye!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm quitting. =) ..
I've been on HeRO for some time and I really enjoyed it. Though it got a bit bothersome now. There are some awesome people out there who I'll remember (add me on facebook) ..Aesthetic has been an awesome guild. <3
But now it's just the time to move on and do something with my life.
Especially now it's summer I have the urge to do something outside and
get better at painting and drawing, do my homework (work from last year school too ;P) and I need to get a job. So I can travel the world. Maybe I can visit some of you =P ..??

You'll see me online sometimes. When I'm superbored and/or want to chat with the lovely people =D .. Maybe in the winter I'll be back again but I'm not sure.
I guess you'll find another thread from Matsu about his leaving and about Aesthetic being disbanded (soon)..

So here's to all the awesome people and the GMs for taking care of this server:
[Image: pieg.jpg]

I love strawberries. =) .. and I'll always love RO =p
goodbyes can really get painful. i wish i knew you longer Cry
Oh baw Aesthetic has been a cool guild. I hope it stays together somehow.

Too many disbanded guilds lately!

Anyway, good luck out there in the world. Have fun. :)
awww i shall miss you Icon_sad No1 you are awesome Icon_smile but have a awesome life :D i know that having a life is hard 3: but it gets fun later one 3:
bye person i don't know i wish you well. @ ron dbl post please delete one.
Thanks Malady =) .. I hope it stays together too.
Aesthetic is a superawesome guild =D .. AND ALWAYS BE THERE IN MY HEART!
(Okay, I just wanted to be dramaqueen for a second <3)

Ron, you're an awesome guy. like I said; add me on Facebook =P ..
And I am happy to get a life again. =P

@Kiyoclone; I know you're the kiyoclone and I've seen you around in Prontera for 3 times =P I'm not really a forumperson so guess that's why you don't know me.
But I wish you well too =)
Bye Mary come join me in my summer home in France :D
I'd hate to say goodbye, so good luck, love. =) Keep in touch.
I love you mary lets go do fun stuff soon together! i can make pictures of mats again! (he always looks like he's gonna sneez or weird on the pics i make of him xD)

anyways see you irl <3 thank you for the fun timd in game amd for making me am addict <3
It was fun mary.... I may join you soon..... College isn't looking to good....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's