heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

GM-Boomy

Just finished it! This game rox!

[Image: dsc000239lw.th.jpg]

Don't worry, there's no spoiler in the picture Icon_biggrin

Now I need to find a new game... Icon_cry
Yeah! I beat that too! In less than 30 hours might i add Icon_cool Now to get to level 80 to kill Sephoroth Icon_cry

GM-Boomy

yeah this guy is impossible to beat Icon_eek once he got you, you're dead Icon_twisted
Is Sephirot really morphed with Winnie the Poo?!

And...get Oblivion. You will die of old age playing this game. It's SO... SSSOOO great!
In KH1, my bro beat Sephoroth Icon_biggrin So long...getting...levels...Icon_lol
I beat KH 2 on Proud mode in a whole straight day of playing and the secret ending is a bit weird 0.0.. Anyways its a great game and if you ask me Sephiroth is much harder in Kingdom Hearts 2 than on the first one.. I want to play as Roxas full time though and not just at the beginning. ><

GM-Boomy

to see the alternate ending, do you need to complete the game at 100% or only finish it in the Proud mode?
I don't think I got a full 100% when I beat it on Proud mode but I know on Standard and Easy it requires a full 100%... I might have 100% though not sure I just go through the game getting everything so its a possiiblity that everything is needed. I never did the game on standard as well so i couldn't compare. If you have a standard file just finish it up the secret ending is kinda weird anways.
My End Report on Proud Mode

on proud, you don't need to finish up the journal. just unlock all the keyholes.
Again, PlayStation2 Game of the Year - 2006.

I assure this!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's