heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Warp Unlocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I love the warp system BUT why do I have to unlock all the maps all over again for each character on the SAME account. If gifts are distributed one per account, then unlocking should be for the whole account. It's a waste of a lot of time/zeny to re-unlock every map. That's just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Zeny Sink.

And I don't see a poll. D:<
try now =D
i was thinking of the same thing when i started with my hunter and unlocked rachel sanctuary (100k ftw, that's a very huge pain for a newbie on the server) then i realized when i made my sage that i cant access it x_x

but now, well i see why that's implemented. you do quests to access dungeons. account warper = no more doing quests uhh something like that

but i would like to oppose the 250k save >.> it's 250 at thor ryt?
that;s brutal. Some warps can be locked per char but generally speaking I think most should be unlocked per account :/
Don't be a ridiculous, just think that one man has an access to club because he's paid for the membership fee doesn't mean his brother can have it too without paying.
to be honest i know why its the way it is.say i want to go to payon dun then straight to glast hiem well i could do that on my sin then open it and let my aco just avoid the walk. this server is a work oriented server. if it was meant to be easy they would have a job change npc and a rebirth npc. they don't so you have a chance to go through all the work you normally would.
I think its better per character. And even if it wasn't there is nothing that can be done about it now. If they changed it to per account the warps unlocked would reset and everyone would have to go around unlocking everything again, no one would want to do that.
If my brother had access to a club, I would totally be allowed in lol. It's al about connections HAHAHA Icon_razz But I see what you guys are talking about. I still stick to my guns Icon_smile
She's got a gun !
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's