heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I draw sometimes~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uhmmm.
A lot of these are photos of my drawings since my old scanner didn't work on this PC and I didn't get a new scanner until very recently.
Sorry u.u

Kitti
My Assassin from Aion, when I used to play
[Image: Aion0037-1.jpg] <--- Thats her!

Hatori
A.k.a "Hatty". My friends hunter from iRo. She was a female that played a male account, so I did a female wearing male's clothing.

Anubis
Just a dog.

Mon Beau
A sketch of my boyfriend.

Sayoko Mitsuda
My original character, dreamed up when I was a wee lass. Revamped many times u.u This is her most recent look. She's generally stayed the same with some aesthetic changes here and there~

Beastmaster Minou
My character from FFXI, drawn while I was leveling her as a BST. Yeah, I realise she's fish eyed lol. I'm not very good with anatomy, I just like to draw u.u And yeah, it has my signature XD Whatevvver. Was too lazy to edit it out real quick oh Photobucket ._.

Edit:
Ohohoh
LOOK
A sketch of a zippo
I can do other things kinda XD~

Thanks for looking,
and uhmm... Buh byeee
[Image: crappysketch.jpg]
the last picture reminded me of Code Lyoko O-o but your really good Icon_smile i wish i could draw that good and the lighter looked cool :3
I have no idea what Code Lyoko is XD
But thank you~ <3
You might want to take snapshot of your drawings not in an angle if you want others to see it better though. Anyway, the proportions are really well kept in them.
Icon_smile
Mehh. I can see it well enough so I figure other can ^^;; It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone anyways. But thanks for the advice I suppose.
The female hunter is oddly nice.
K Booth...?

Do I know you? >___________> I knew a girl named Kirstie from high school who had a very good talent with pencil and paper, but never really showed anyone :V
For a second I thought you were my friend James but...

WTF J. ELASIGUE WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF MEETING YOU HERE!?
LOL I DUNNO :D HOW YOU DOIN GUUUUUURL
o.o damn nice drawings
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's