heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Knights of Lunch: Revival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Knights of Lunch

[Image: KoL-3.jpg]"Rise, Sir Sandwich."

The Knights of Lunch are back! This time, we're not only a social guild, but a social-WoE guild! If you're looking for a guild with good community, no drama, the occasional party and plenty of help with anything you might be going about, along with optional (though recommended) WoE, I'd be happy to invite you! (Probably.)

About the Guild:

* Guild Leader: Silk
* Emblem:??[Image: fast_food.png]
* Guild officials (Those with invite privledges): Ayna, Child of Bodom, Crystal Light.
* Alliance: None as of yet.
*Antagonists: N/A
* Members: 7#/76
* Guild level: 13
* Approximate Average Number of Members Online: 10.

Char Requirements and Guild Rules:

* Main character or very active alt.
* All classes are welcome! :3
* Active.

Rules:

* If avoidable, do not build a bad reputation, in PvP or elsewhere. xP I don't want people KoSing the guild because of a few members.
* No non-english languages in guild chat.

Personality/Knowledge Requirements:

* Sociable.
* Be respectful of other guild members and players.
* Follow HeRO and guild rules.
* Fluent in English.

Poke around main or something for an invite. If no one replies, PM me on forums and I'll get back to you. :3
Can I join with my baby again? I regret not finishing the chibi guild drawing of KoL, but this time I'll try doing it without being bossy and just take my time. I need your cooperation in it though Silkster.
Icon_wink
Sure thing. xP Need to be active, though.
in august im going to be fairly active would my bad rep make me ineligible?
Silk Wrote:Sure thing. xP Need to be active, though.

Hmmm... that might be a problem then.
Kari Nogashi Wrote:in august im going to be fairly active would my bad rep make me ineligible?
Wasn't aware you had one. xP Dunno. Talk to me in-game.
heh The Great Silk in action?
I guess i cant bare not seeing my ex/follow guilies anymore so ill drop in a char for sure :3 (now i have to think which one >_<)
Has to be an active one. X3 Other than that, I don't mind which.
Hey Silk, would I be able to join?
I'm lvl 43 atm but i started not too long ago and am fairly active(a couple hours a day)
I've been looking for a social guild to join =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's