heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B>leech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
since no one seems to invite sages to parties till they are worth having as a proffesor. ive came up with the solution. A LEECH~!
B>leech for lvl 82 sage Tiffa...
if you want more info pm me online
IGNs
Tiffa.
Cloud.
Tiffa..
etc other mindless unworthy chars Cry
20m and I'll leech you to 90, 50 and I'll take you to 99. Negotiable, but thats my starting price.

Pm me if you have a question or something.
With 20m you can buy an account with 3+trans these days ;0
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:With 20m you can buy an account with 3+trans these days ;0

One- Shut up. Cry

Two not so much, unless the seller is just plain ignorant.
Quote:Two not so much, unless the seller is just plain ignorant.

They made a list of prices of trans characters on the forums, the highest was 9m.??You could get 2 maybe 3 trans characters on those prices.??These are based on being completely bare of course, but still; 2-3.
That list was the most hilarious one I have ever seen. That guy certainly didn't level these chars before.
Yeah, good luck with that Krumb. You can't buy 2-3 trans character if no one is selling at those prices.

But buying leeching is usually ridiculously cheap. I've seen people quote prices like 200-300k per hour. I mean, you could make 10 times that amount hunting for an hour instead of leeching someone. But I suppose they do it because they want to help out rather than to make money. You could argue that with leeching they could make zeny from the leech while hunting items, but good zeny spots are usually not the same as the good leeching spots, so I don't think that works out.
I was simply stating that there's a list, not that you should take those prices. Some seemed rather fair, but as stated above, some people haven't raised a sage.
takhara Wrote:
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:With 20m you can buy an account with 3+trans these days ;0

One- Shut up. Cry

Two not so much, unless the seller is just plain ignorant.

I bought a 75 trans, and 3 non trans round 80 for 7.5mil

20 mil could easily get you 3 or more trans.
Kiss my arse Shikari. Person is rich- I'll take them to 99 for 70m D: PRETTY FAIR I THINK
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's