heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Please knock it off.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i will ask once and only once. please stop using me as an insult. im not split and i don't ever aspire to be. namely landon if im not posting in a topic please don't drag my name into it just for laughs. i am a person aswell and as such have feelings that i believe should be respected. you know nothing of my work and as such have no bznz using my name in a negative way ( ex: " your just like Kari plox stop making topics") i haven't bombed the server with random thoughts in a good while so lay off i have no
intention of insulting you back because unlike you i actually like myself and don't have to degrade anyone to feel so. if you have a problem with me still i suggest you get over it as for the rest of the server that finds me to be a humorous topic please keep it respectful. i have enough problems making a living without coming home and reading insults from a place i go to "get away"??that being said if someone wants to flame or troll have fun it's just a sign of your insecurities/ inadequate-ness-ism enjoy.
Just ignore them, tbh i think some people will lol about you making this topic (no affence from my side since your topics/comments/whatever dont bother me at all)
well i've been trying to improve my forum conversation to more acceptable posts lately after my second forum ban. so hopefully the past will soon enough be left well, in the past.
Yo Kari, do me a favor and teach Splits how to post retarded threads correctly. :<

But in all seriousness, don't worry so much =o
What was up with the double post?

THEN WHO WAS EDIT BUTTON?
i double post because ( and i've been through this.) i post on my phone. and it has a maximum char limit of 512 characters. and as far as splits goes. just no.
Reference URL's