heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Knights of Hyrule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
this is my guild,

I made in the first place to create a *family* I want everyone to be buddies basicly Icon_biggrin Its already lvl 3 and has a nice emblem Icon_razz
For those WoE lover XD We will eventually WoE when we get bigger and stronger. Also il help anymembers since im already high enough and have plenty of time :o

Im accepting mostly anyone, but you must follow these simple rules:

1- Be friendly of course!
2- Keep WoE's frustration in WoE (dont be a jerk with opposite guilds Icon_biggrin)
3- Must join with youre main character (some exception can be made)

Question: When can i get a guild forum?

Thats all i can think for now so yeah pm me to join =)
Good luck with the guild! Icon_biggrin Looking forward to taking you on again.
When your guild is level 5 you can request a forum. Icon_smile
Muzzle Wrote:Good luck with the guild! Icon_biggrin Looking forward to taking you on again.

Theres always pvp for that Icon_razz

GM-Ben

Sounds vaguely familiar Icon_wink

Good luck.

Ben
hrm..cool new small guild. Is ur emblem the triforce? Icon_lol
anyway i think i'd like to join. Sounds like fun. Will you offer custom titles or a strict ranking system? well i'll search through my mind for a nice zelda-referenced title for myself then lol
lol its custom titles and i dont have the tri force lol Icon_razz just pm me ingame

I may be on my character Boby Icon_biggrin
GM-Ben Wrote:Sounds vaguely familiar Icon_wink
Same Icon_suprised

Good luck Fio.
*Bump* still recruiting, main characters preferably. anyone is welcome!
i'm back and still looking around for a recruiter. You'll find me under Beast, the destitue taekwon ranker with a starving shroom called goomba.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's