heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dread The Grim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there er'rybuddeh! I'm Grimdred, but most just refer to me as Grim. I've been playing RO for about 5 years now, but I've never been that hardcore of a gamer and have never even gotten to trans. I usually just end up making a social guild and running events and stuff. I'm quite interested in the idea of role playing in the game (I'm not closed minded to it just because some who would choose not to would poke fun at me, I mean c'mon, it's the Internet haha). So I'm looking forward to playing with you all and, if there are any role players out there, hit me up, I'd love to play with ya!
Welcome Icon_biggrin I barely even get a second class XD! After... 6yr on and off play T^T;;;
Hahaha, I'm just glad that I found a server that isn't 96.5% eletist jerks hahaha
LIES! so many ppl here can contend that they're elitist jerks! Laugh

joking aside, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki Ok

GL and HF! No1

-w-
Most of the elites stick to the top WoE guilds, which have hometowns. So you're pretty much safe in Pront, I guess.

Oh, and I roleplay and I'm your guildie. o: Never tried it as anything but text, though. All three of my girls below have a story and personality, but none were set up in a RO universe.
We're not elitist jerks. We're elitist THUGS.
Reference URL's