heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Butt Hurt GM? I think so.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So since Aki, that FUNKN CUTIE OF A GM, sees Funk as a cuss, and Cutie as an insult and has been butt hurt by my support ticket and banned both of my accounts for not even breaking any goddamn rules, just because I hurt the poor little souls feelings, Im leaving, for as long as my accounts will be banned. Which, is until I apologize, but I did nothing breaking the rules, so FUNK it.

So to whoever it concerns, and you know who you are, good bye, yall will be missed.

And to everyone else that I was an asshole to? Well. f*** off, who cares.

And if this doesn't concern you, I don't need your "goodbyes or take cares" Save it for someone who gives a rats ass.

This thread is only to let those that I played with know that I am gone, since I have no other way to besides speaking to everyone ingame individually.

Peace out girl scouts.
But it was so ...last minute. =c I was waiting for you to come on too >=c !!!!!!!!
Oh get on msn so I can talk to you ..bum >=c
Uh, I kinda wonder what was in that support ticket. Care to share?
Aki, you evil thuggggggggggggg!
noooo, who's going to call us elitist thugs now?!
You know very well why you were banned, no matter how much you decide to get hung up on the "cutie" part.

Disrespect is not limited to swearing. You were warned twice for your tone and language (try to tell me what "funkn" is meant to mean other that we all expect. Guess what? We'll take leaving the u out of the original word as swearing too, even though it does not appear in dictionaries that way). Yet you decided to push at it again and again, even daring us to take action about it after you were warned the second time that any further would result in such a ban.
We all found your behaviour to be unacceptable (including that of your followup ticket), and you were punished as such.

You are also obviously aware that for an unban to happen you need to submit a ticket apologising. If you do not decide to follow that procedure, that is up to you, but an exception will not be made.
KrazeEKrakker Wrote:And to everyone else that I was an asshole to? Well. f*** off, who cares.

And if this doesn't concern you, I don't need your "goodbyes or take cares" Save it for someone who gives a rats ass.

Peace out girl scouts.

What didnt you get about that Circe? Lol~
As a GM it does concern me.
It concerns you to babble on about BS to the public? Nahh, stay out and leave it for what its meant for : Me notifying friends of my leave.

edit :: If it concerns ANY GM, its my love Aki.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's