heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Item transfer on 2 accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will it be counted as dual clienting if I used 2 accounts to transfer items between each other? So far I cant trust anyone enough in the community to transfer stuff which I deem valuable to me.
Yes it is considered dual clienting, and you will get in trouble. If you're in game right now, I would gladly transfer anything you need.

DownfallenAngel is my name, if you drop my Izlude I'll help you out real quick.
It's a royal pain in the backside though if you have two or more accounts and you need to transfer between them.

What I saw elsewhere was an interesting feature, "linking" accounts via CP, and you could transfer items through it then.

Dunno if it's possible with our type CP tho..
Ok cool! Jens you might want to suggest that idea :D Sounds great!
Ok cool! Jens you might want to suggest that idea :D Sounds great!
mail system? and beable to mail items maybe o.o
Mail system is filled with bugs in eAthena. :x
Yay for WPE duping >_>
1. make some friends
2. find a trustworthy person among that group
3. transfer item when he/she's around
4. Profit!

or just use Inasad's reasoning: look for a person who's known enough in HeRO's society when they're lounging in prontera, ask nicely for a transfer, and SS your items when trading as well as the time (use @time).

-w-
mahawirasd Wrote:1. make some friends
2. find a trustworthy person among that group
3. transfer item when he/she's around
4. Profit!

or just use Inasad's reasoning: look for a person who's known enough in HeRO's society when they're lounging in prontera, ask nicely for a transfer, and SS your items when trading as well as the time (use @time).

-w-

I thought I was decently known enough to offer help but I got no response D=
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's