heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: repeatable custom hairstyles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
150k/quest for going to one hairstyle without any preview on you is kinda ouch

and 150k/quest to go back to you previous hairstyle is also an ouch

isn't it possible that you can always switch between the hairstyles you have unlocked?
Where the hell do you pull 150k from?

Not only is the haircut coupon quest laughably easy (My current one would require me to kill 35 Stainers + 1 dyestuffs, which are truly abundant due to the amount of giftboxes heRO has), but they have not been worth more than 100k in vend for a long while.

And you don't need another "150k" to go back to your previous hairstyle if you don't like the way the current ones look. The NPC has a -preview- option, that lets you see what they all look like on you. You can browse ALL the hairstyles this way. Don't like the way any of them look? Keep your current one. At WORST case scenario, you are out a single coupon (which, again, are laughably easy to make. I usually make them in batches of 50+ within an hour or so)

Laughability of the quest aside, recording each and every hairstyle a character has unlocked would just not worth the trouble, or amount of variables it would take, even if done via bitmasking.
We can unlock hair styles too? O.o
Ngjoko Wrote:We can unlock hair styles too? O.o

What?
No. oO
Man if they only saw the OLD haircut coupon quests...
Those things were really stupid hard and then to find you didn't get to use it forever made it even worse (learned that part as a newb here on heRO).

arjdette04

That was really crazy, you are right about that thing, Aaronock. lol. Just search the examples of the haircut coupon through the internet and find out what are the people real reaction for it. Anyway, coupons help us in saving money.
^bot FTW.
that post was.. ehhh. LOL xD
Reference URL's