heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question: Is Ko- Still Around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, first off...
YES, I did do a search. Didn't find any post mentioning him in intro/depart, so nya~ *sticks tongue out*.

Second... I wasn't really sure where to put this, but I guess it qualifies as a question... So yeah.

Third...
After someone mentioned loaning something to a stranger and getting screwed by the moron's botting, I remembered that I *still* have Ko-'s earthen bow.
I seem to recall hearing that he quit, but I dunno if that's trustable, or if I really did hear that.
I'd kinda like to know if that bow is now effectively mine, or if he's still around, when I can give it back, so I don't have to worry about *forgetting* and selling it or something (since Earthen = Hill Winds = Valuable).

So, yeah, is Ko- still around? I think "needlework" or something was one of his alts, but I don't remember. I took a break a while back, and the specifics of my friends list went poof XD
Yes, he just came back actually. o/ -Ko'- and needlework are indeed him, as well as some other characters that I'm not sure I'm at liberty to reveal. =X Just shout out for him on main
I also know he has a SN from his FoH days but I forget that characters name.
Sweet, thanks... I can stop being paranoid about that bow every time I open my kafra XD
i'm quite sure he's back, he's always quite vocal as his champ Capt. Knuckles too Ok

i'm still wondering why he suddenly went AWOL a few months back Thinking

-w-
Reference URL's