heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What music do you like play while gaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i have a whole folder dedicated in my computer to anime music, organized by the music's mood. most of the time, i just keep it on my "HOT BLOODED" folder.
My brother tends to download a lot of rap, so it's grown on me.

Take a look at the song 2PAC - Changes (some "bad" words), it's not bad.
If you like a hybrid fusion of aggressive electronic music combined with orchestral and rock influences.
Go listen CELLDWELLER, it's a project from Klayton, he is the one and only person in Celldweller, played damn much instruments, (and he has nice hair ^_^ )

Well you know already my music styles but i share it with the others here to so :

-EBM
-Industrial
-Goa
-Psytrance
-TBM
-Metal
-Drum'n Bass

Bands:
Metal:
Arch Enemy, Soilwork, Soil, Three Days Grace, Avenged Sevenfold, Moi Dix Mois, Children of Bodom,
Industrial:
Angelspit, Celldweller
EBM/TBM:
Combichrist, Noisuf-X, [x ]-rx, Fabrikc
Goa/Psytrance:
Vibrasphere, Infected Mushroom, Skazi
I really am bored..
ME WANTS MAH LAPTOP AND MAH MUSIC BACK!

Albums:

Rancid - ...And Out Come The Wolves, Life Won't Wait
Rainbow - Deutschland Tournee, CD 5 (live album)
Slash - Slash
The Who - Live at the Isle of Wight
Ozzy Osbourne - Scream
Wolfmother - Wolfmother, Cosmic Egg
VA - Trainspotting OST
Queen - Live at Wembley '86
Nightwish - Made in Hongkong, Century Child, Oceanborn, Wishmaster, Once
Mot?rhead - The Best Of Mot?rhead
VA - Mortal Kombat OST
Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same (2007 edition), How The West Was Won ("live" albums)
Joe Satriani - Live in San Francisco
Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio
Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious
Faithless - Live In The UK 2007
VA - Eurotrip OST
Die Toten Hosen - Nur Zu Besuch - Unplugged Im Wiener Burgtheater, Im Auftrag Des Herrn (live album)
Children of Bodom - Skeletons In The Closet
Black Sabbath - from the eponymous debut album to Live Evil
The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - Anarchy In The Ukulele
AC/DC - Live at Donington

Yeah, I kinda enjoy listening to concerts.
Remixed Video game Music.

From Final Fantasy, To Super Mario, to Metroid, to Megaman, to Tales of games, to Zelda games to Kirby, to Donkey Kong, to Castlevania, to Chrono Trigger, to Earthbound, to other more obscure titles. I even have some remixed RO tracks.

Atm, All the Video Game music probably occupies most of my computer =x
Depends on what type of game i'm playing?

For something like RO or Mabinogi, i love to play music from Soul Calibur, since they are all fantasy stories XD
I like viking metal/norse folk metal/norse folk... to get on "spirit" of Ragnar?k :D

But mostly I leave my entire library (on my pc it's ~46GB of music) on shuffle. But now I'm on my father's pc... so probably I play listening to the game's music :D
not only while im playing, i listen to metal all day long
Mainly

Psytrance, Goa, Happy Hardcore, Hardstyle(for solo grinding during ro), Jumpstyle, Hardcore (and im talking neophyte, omar santana hardcore from 1992, not that cheap crap now a days), dubstep, gabbercore,vocal trance, ambient vocals trance, progressive trance, drum and bass....

Yea mostly anything involving EDM XD.
I listen to Ke$ha "Blow"...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's