heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Morning All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning all.

Another annoying australian just found heRO
I'll be playing a mage (Eventually wizard) user by the name of Agnostos. So feel free to poke me.

well back to working then onto heRO this evening.
welcome matey!

there are several renowned australians hanging about HeRO, so i'm sure you'll never feel lonely Ok
furthermore, we're actually quite friendly when we're not acting as elitist thugs Laugh

anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Hi to all.. this sal... form India
*poke* Laugh *poke* Laugh *poke* Laugh *poke* Laugh *poke* Laugh *poke* Laugh *poke* Laugh *poke* Laugh *poke* Laugh

hahaha. i love doing that :D welcome to heRO Icon_biggrin
ZOMG! POKING!!!
-poke- :3
oie mate right happy teh 'ave ya 'ere on da server mate. i joke i joke anyways welcome to heRO have fun and look for Kari and Nikko ingame as free items often occur around him.
Hey there, welcome to the server. I'm Silk. You're generally find me in Prontera, sitting at the intersection south of the save point girl and east of the healer. Feel free to come to me if you have any questions about heRO's customs or RO in general, or if you need help with something. :3

You should also consider joining my guild, the Knights of Lunch. <3 It's a Social/WoE guild ideal for newbies. You can find people to level with in your range, probably no matter what that range may be, along with having fun in War of Emperium once you're of a suitable level to attend. <3 But of course, this paragraph is shameless recruiting. Feel free to ignore it if you have other plans. XD
Agnostos Wrote:Morning all.

Another annoying australian just found heRO.??

Another? =(
Reference URL's