heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: DB Arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but... how come the only way to get to DB Arena is through Prontera? It's the laggiest town in the game, with ~250 vends open at any given point in time, and between that and all the players spamming skills in the streets I end up waiting at least half a minute just for the game to become stable and playable enough to take a step. There's already PVP warpers in most towns, why not have multiple DB Arena warpers too?

(edit)

Or better yet, why not make DB and PVP arenas accessible as a sub-section of the Warper NPC's?
db arena and pvp warpers are at pront and are quite easy to access Icon_biggrin

the lag in pront, well patience is the key my friend Icon_biggrin

walking laggilly in towns without danger is way better than lag when you're mobbing Laugh
Yea weapon it's been brought up but like so many other suggestions, the GM team and T&D Team is busy atm working/testing/coding :X Don't expect it for awhile. Unless circe decides to discredit me by inplementing it tonight.
>.>
<.<
Yes. The subject of DB warpers from several towns (or even several towns having individual DB rooms) has come up many times.

As usual, I support more DB rooms & more ways to access them.
Actually why not add another 1 warper in izlude. After all, it is intended to be a pvp town to begin with.
Reference URL's