heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Mr. Hatter - A Bit More Honest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What would happen if Mr. Hatter was honest with us all? Instead of giving you that false hope that maybe, just MAYBE, you'll get something awesome. I imagine it would look something like this:

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx10/...onesty.jpg
Why do you need to bend over to watch him throw some dice?
I love your random ass inventory Xev.
I love how she has an EDP bottle XD

And Ellie its because youre about to get fked over ._.
Shikari gets it...lol

Usually I don't have anything I don't absolutely need in my inv. I'd just got donation goodies so had all the randoms. I have plans for that poison bottle... Plans involving a series of screenshots...
I've ever gotten one crappy hat from the Hatter.
Guess I am lucky.
Youre planning a mass suicide, arent you xev?
Drink the koolaid (err EDP)!

I've run hatter quite a bit and know others that have. Some insist that certainn chars they have get better hats than others. It's no secret my luck has always been quite poor. Other peeps I know that have pretty good luck on the whole always seem to get the hatter screw. It wouldn't be so bad if the hats actually paid for the hatter cards. I'm talking hats that are fairly useless and sell in the 500-750k range.

I know some peeps have incredibly good luck with hatter. I'm just not one of them. Most peeps that I know aren't either. I have a theory on hatter and the some classes are better than others for hats thing though. Ever seen Rachel NPCs on most pservs vs officials? There's a reason the Rachel NPCs aren't wearing their hoods on official servers. That's right folks, Mr. Hatter is the secret leader of a certain classist group that resides in Rachel!
Lmao
Antimind Wrote:[...] I have a theory on hatter and the some classes are better than others for hats thing though. Ever seen Rachel NPCs on most pservs vs officials? There's a reason the Rachel NPCs aren't wearing their hoods on official servers. That's right folks, Mr. Hatter is the secret leader of a certain classist group that resides in Rachel!

Laugh That is just too funny ^_^
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's