heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Inception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: inception_poster_m.jpg]

Nolan must be a Genius!
The Prestige, The Dark Knight, and now Inception. Already 3 of his recent movies that I love! If you haven't seen it yet.. you should. You'll find yourself between dream and reality. Icon_twisted

10/10 for me.

Trailer

And I also love the fact that Hans Zimmer has made the soundtrack!
Dream Is Collapsing - Hans Zimmer
Good to know, I've wanted to see this movie for while Icon_smile
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is <3 x9000~

And I had no idea that Hans Zimmer was working behind the scenes on the soundtrack! Great music, imo everything about the film was great Icon_biggrin Definitely worth checking out; would watch it over and over again.
was a really great movie, but acting of all cast members were so so imho and they really should shorten some of the sub par and somewhat pointless gun sequences...

really enjoyable nonetheless, a must watch Ok

-w-
the first half was cool, the second half + the ending wich i totally saw coming makes it a 6/10 for me
Aerandil Wrote:[Image: inception_poster_m.jpg]

Nolan must be a Genius!
The Prestige, The Dark Knight, and now Inception.
Don't leave out Memento - much better than those 3 in my opinion, though Inception is a close favorite.
[Image: juno-inception-conception-e1280264178253.jpg]

And yes, memento was better. Though this one is good too.
It was quite fantastic. I really loved the way they were able to make the gravity-shifting fight scenes really feel real- that was pretty damn cool. Probably one of my fave movies of all time now.
Spoiler.

They all die.
Liar, no one dies
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's