heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.. Nice to meet all of you..I'll be playing soon but at the moment i'm having trouble downloading it. I'll be on soon.. I've also seen that there is a singing contest up...Hmm..Anyways I'm a roleplayer and such..nice to meet all of you an I hope to have quite a few friends XD.
Welcome and I hope you have a good time here because there are lots of interresting people and roleplayers also. Icon_biggrin
Yes, welcome.
Welcome
Enjoy your stay
Hope Ninja and gunslinger come soon ~_~
Welcome to heRO Icon_cool
oooh gunslinger avatar. too bad its not out yet. reminds me of Gilder from Skies of Arcadia (Legends). hope your troubles downloading get fixed soon.
Thanks for all the warm welcomes and anybody know when its coming out? OH and my troubles are merely the download taking so long.. And there is no way for me to get Kro and Sakray to load up fast enough.

EDIT: Anyone know a faster way to download this my net keeps shutting out and the load got up to 50 hours and wont change how much data it has loaded. I'm using the full installer.. Is there any other way to play without downloading the full installer if you don't have Kro and Sakray? I'd download them but those take 291 hours Icon_cry
Can someone help me? I downloaded the full installer finally but now it keeps saying failed to get /patchlist.txt and it wont patch... And when i try to log on it says failed to connect to server ><... Someone please help !Icon_cry
There's a problem with the patch server at the moment, but i think it will be back up soon. Ben could tell you more about that tough.
You can use bittorrent and download sakray and kro like from somewhere else, if space isn't a problem, since bittorrent you can pick up where you left off when you exit it
Reference URL's