heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I guess this is goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've decided to take a break from Ro. Focus on my life and trying to get another band started... who knows maybe I'll actually make it... I realized that RO is holding me down from getting that far.... I realized Ro is like a fake world and who wouldn't want to live a fake world and not deal with the shit happening in the real world.... The world is in a really bad place right now... not saying I can change it but through music and lyrics... who knows... maybe I can be the next Kurt Cobain.... Wish me luck...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Love: Cobbs/Nikki Sixx

Edit: I will try to keep in touch by forums though.
GL man. If you do end up bein the next Kurt Cobain don't suicide by shotgun. Drink the koolaid instead!
Yah don't get with crazy weirdo chicks either....or men if you swing that way!

Anyway if you ever get that band up and going you should share your music with us sometime. :D
Fare thee well. Best wishes to your band and for your love in music. I am in a band as well and I know the feeling. As a musician, music is our life. I do believe through music, you can make a change. Just like Bob Marley man. Well, good luck. Icon_smile
@aaron, Thanks I'll keep that in mind, and I don't swing that way.

@Xev, I think I"ll just do a Layne Staley instead....

@ Frank, Glad some one feels my pain... its hard.. I already got a record label but no band and I can't go solo... monotone just doesn't cut it as a singing voice..
Cya nikki. Good luck mate. I'll keep track of you on FB \o/
Awww Icon_sad bye. Good luck with that, I hope you do well. Although I don't know you too well, I know you will be missed.
cya matey, come back soon Ok

-w-
Thanks guys.... I probably won't see you for a year or so.... College gave me a tough schedule... well... psychology isn't a easy major...
Now who will I talk to about Music! Thanks for all the good times Bro! Miss Ya! Hit me up on Fbook as well sometime Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's