heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: kingdom hearts 2 trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, old news, KH2 is out. Here is a trailer that previews and even shows cinematics not shown ingame:

KH2 CG Trailer

GM-Boomy

somehow, I think that most of the video are from Kingdom Hearts 1 with some CG from the 2nd one. But still, I loooovvveeeee those CG XD and with Evanescence as the BGM, it's just perfect Icon_biggrin
Looks a lot darker than the first one, but still looks kick-ass! I wanna play ^_^
Finished it. :D

It's an awesome game. Try it. :D
</3 Disney, but at least they still made Sephiroth cool /hmm (only part i saw of KH1 was the Sephiroth fight, and the person i was watching got owned, lol)

It's probably not a bad game but i'll probably never play it /swt
(i'll check out the trailer later *nods*)
romance, love, loss, hate, redemption, regret, comedy, action, gaming at its finest.
justin timberlake played sephiroth's voice in the first game. I just bought this game today. Now i'll have to wait until after finals to play it T-T.
PlayStation2 Game of the Year - 2006.

Bank on it.
Motenai_Ronin Wrote:justin timberlake played sephiroth's voice in??the first game. I just bought this game today. Now i'll have to wait until after finals to play it T-T.

I thought it was Lance Bass... o.o'
yeah it wasn't justin in the first game, blu3's right, it's Lance Bass. *happens to have KH1 sitting in her room*
Reference URL's