heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Favorite Disney Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd have to say that my favorites are:
-Aladdin
-Fantasia
-Peter Pan
-Toy Story
-Mulan
-Alice in Wonderland

Oh the nostalgia! Icon_biggrin
The one i really liked is the little merman, i mean, mermaid. I love the song under the sea very much. Mulan is very nice too.
Ya, I like the little mermaid too, but the sexual things hidden kinda make it seem bad :X
I love UP soooo much. I always cry everytime I watch it. :')

Tarzan and Mulan, and Monster Inc. are also my favorite
National Treasure 1 & 2 are my favorite Disney movies.

Can't wait until NT3 comes out!
deyonlee Wrote:I love UP soooo much. I always cry everytime I watch it. :')

Tarzan and Mulan, and Monster Inc. are also my favorite
Ooo, UP was amazing, forgot to say that too :D
Beauty and the Beast. I love Belle and her bookworm personality. The fact she, without hesitation, jumped on the horse and rode off into the scary woods to search for her father. Loved the Beast for who he was. I have a novel with a slightly difference version of the tale and, when the spell was broken, the Beast stayed a beast. Because Beauty didn't care what he looked like.

Mulan as well, for the strong female role. I don't like the older movies, with characters like Snow White. Who just cook, clean, and need a Prince to save them. Always cheery and bubbly.

Pirates of the Caribbean. Because I like pirates and Depp is good. Also like the supernatural/fantasy element. And that the pirates aren't glorified. They look as dirty and nasty as they should.
The Pacifier
It's gotta be Beauty and the Beast, hands down. Toy Story isn't bad either. The third film wrapped up the series pretty well.
My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's