heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: /hoai broke my game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know much about homunculi. The NPC assistant told me the rules and mentioned something about needing to type /hoai. Well after I got my homunculus I did that, cause I thought that was what I was supposed to do. Well I closed out the game, and came back later, now whenever I go on my alchemist character I cannot play at all, I see a black screen and error popups stating there's a missing ai file or something. I tried to find that "config.exe" file, but I don't have one. D:
Can someone please help me?
/hoai??switches the homunculus AI from the default AI to your custom one. This problem could probably be fixed by adding an AI where the game will look to find it.

Inside the AI folder in your RO folder,??make a new folder called "USER_AI". This is where you will put the files you should download. There's any number of AI's you could use, but for general purposes, the one provided by hero is most reccomended. This can be found in the link to the thread I'll provide.

http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5524

(Note: this is also the most recent post on the Download & Register section...)

Edit: the way Aki has the files, you can just drop that baby in there and not have to tinker with the files too much. Either way, config should be in the User AI folder
Thank you so much! That worked.
Reference URL's