heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Elixir, The epic Potion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wait? So we really do have a guild forum?
Uh huh. It's directly under the Fairy Auction sub-forum. :o

Err...Should be. Seems it's not there for me atm. I hope I haven't been removed from the guild. o_o
Hey guild it's Fury. Furor Divinus. It's been a long time and I just want to tell you guys that umm.... all of the accounts linked to my IP address were banned because of my little brother. He's like 8 and just started playing and doesn't even know how to chat on the game. The GM approached him and asked him to Sit down and PM him and my little brother didn't know what to do and went to poke some monsters and now we are all banned... I sent a ticket out and I'm not having any luck, GM-Glyph refused...
i really miss the guild event No1
@jokerjay, u have a nice little brother XD ithink he is cute LOL
yuukiiiiiii. *bump* Laugh stop bringing blue gemstones in pvp >.> me want your skullzzzzzzzzzz xP
Hmm now I'm sad, I hate botters they have to ruin it for the rest of us. I lost my account permanently... No more Paladin..
or your bro who doesn't know game mechanic/controls or communication.
or you who let your bro play game w/o your supervising.

Anyway, forum chitchat can be fun.
Ha I thought it would be harmless to be honest, he had his own account and everything and just played with my little cousin.
;3!!!!!! welcome everyone ;3!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's