heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: before the next ToH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last ToH took so long because of some technical difficulties? nah. more of player's negligence

make some new rules

1. DC while pvp or during his/her turn. opponent wins by default. no more waiting
2. return to last savepoint click during the monster trial = -20pts! (should've been auto disqualification)
3. @NoKS at item gathering
4. anonymous voting when asked if we'll allow the player to try it the 2nd time. OF COURSE we would say yes with our names on it
5. idk if there's already a rule about this, but a help in plagia skill during ToH could be helpful
6. make pvp tournament go as the item gathering is on. maybe that can save time imo

stop flaming me because my name is Split Ends. i don't know if you guys are with or against me with this topic but please, if you're going to flame me, flame me for the topic, not because i'm the one who posted it. seriously, i'm doing my best for people to stop hating me
I remember reading about the skill copy. GMs provide that, until the end of monster i think.
(people hate you this much?)
no.6 can't be done. Please learn to read carefully about something before commenting on it.

although i could imagine how no.2 can help, it would be unfair for ppl who DCed because of force majeure...

urgh personally i don't think no.4 should even be there.
A. if the player fell asleep etc that constitutes negligence on the player's side, then the answer should automatically be a NO
B. if it's a force majeure such as lag, disconnection, etc, then the answer is still NO, because that's the same thing that would happen if you DCed inside
C. if it's a faulty TOH room script for whatsoever that counts as negligence on the GM's side, then imho the GM should first make sure that the error is really his/her fault or buggy script, then check for all the other ppl who actually got in and check their score(s), clear the lanes, and give the unfortunate soul a proper fighting chance...

-w-
Reference URL's