heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dance Dance Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey peeps! There wasn't a topic about DDR so I decided to post one! So....let's start by saying what difficulty you play and what's your favorite song...I'll go first.

Difficulty: Maniac (up to 8 feet)
Favorite Songs: Leading Cyber, Super Star, Break Down, Orion 87, Stomp to My Beat, Butterfly, Do It Right, Dynamite Rave

Your turn!
Beginner -> Light -> Standard -> Heavy -> Double -> Non-Stop

fail mostly lol~ but just for fun play on all levels!
fav song -> n/a
LOL~
I play medium usually (about 4-5 feet) and my fav songs are Butterfly and Drop The Bomb Icon_smile

GM-Boomy

heavy
B4U, BE TOGETHER, BRILLIANT 2U, CAPTAIN JACK (GRANDALE REMIX), CAT'S EYE (Ventura Mix), DYNAMITE RAVE, La Senorita, SWING IT, SPEED OVER BEETHOVEN, IRRESISTIBLEMENT, 321STARS and so on Icon_razz

I'm a really big fan of every bemani game Icon_biggrin I got all the mixes for PS2/Xbox plus alot of custom DWI on my Xbox.

I modded my softpad and now I can play with my shoes on Icon_biggrin
Awesome! there's also DDR Online too! ^_^ http://www.stepmaniaonline.com
One of my old roommates was a DDR freak. He had Stepmania, about 3000 songs, and a metal step-pad. His room was basically a giant DDR machine... and goddamn he could play that thing for hours until blood stained parts of the pad. He's one of those guys that can play with his eyes closed or while doing some choreographed moves.

Unfortunately he's also a complete social outcast.
OMG the friggin xbox ver play 4 peeps arrows so damn small!
*shoots self for needs glasses*

GM-Boomy

omg, I didn't know about this one! Thx Icon_biggrin
Me and DDR = a joke

I usually fail in most of my attempts (higher than 3 feet). I'm so clumsy that sometimes I fall as I was trying to press the step pad. Icon_lol I like playing DDR with the console though.. then, I can go to 3 feet + Icon_razz (cheating.. hahah)

Favorite song: Butterfly Icon_cool
practice makes.... hmmm.... per... no... maybe... hmm...
perfect I guess people say...~
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's