heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: measure of being a pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hey, all other threads are pretty boring lately ):
we really need the tirade's section, yes?Icon_biggrin
Skipping the whole thread and just answering the original question:

There isnt really a good answer because players view PVP and PVM in different aspects. A top tier PVPer should have as many equips as a top tier PVM/MVPer. However the top PVP/WoE players are only so good because they hunt their gears and MVP, or buy their gears but once again need to have made money somehow. The top PVP people and WoE guilds are the ONLY people touching high end MVPs like Satan Morroc or Beelzebub for example. So PVP/WoE go hand in hand with high end MVPing imo since they are the only ones who can go after them.
true... OT: i still dont see the point why CK is 40m. 100% drop and a lot of strong guilds who can prolly take her down soo /??;
Lots of people in said guilds who probably still need said CK or want it too!
So yah not many of them trickle into the market. Icon_razz
you know you're pro when you got 5 cks rotting in your storage.

-looks at self-

Hey look! a pro!
You said you'd get me one >_>
Split Ends Wrote:true... OT: i still dont see the point why CK is 40m. 100% drop and a lot of strong guilds who can prolly take her down soo /??;

LOL sniper MVP is not that easy. As far as I know only 2 groups of people who kill bio3 mvp regularly or used to. Sniper is probably the hardest to do. And even then CK will still be 40m because selling out of group you're gonna pay more :>.
pro to me sounds like the averaging of their response time / experience/ efficiency/ communication / skill manipulation / and reaction to stress(bad situations such as mandown or ninja spawn). gear can be pro separate from a person and in my opinion shouldn't have any effect on whether a person plays a char like a pro.

ie. that guy has pro gear...ur still a fa**ot Hw that cant precast for sh!t. read the F#^king map d@mmit
don't attempt to filter dodge, damnit.
if you're going to cuss, then cuss; don't toe around it like a clumsy three year old :(

I still stand by the definition of a pro being someone who can survive @nuke
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's