heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Flower Rings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So we all know these little suckers are pretty much NPC baubles to sell for teh phat lewtz. Otherwise they're pretty much useless, if pretty, equips. I used to wear one all the time with my Puppy Love and Flower Wings just because I felt like I was completing a set.

I was wondering - why not make them a tiny bit more useful? Would probably have to nerf how often they drop, a little, but make them part of a combo set with other plant-related equips (like Puppy Love! It's so pretty and cute, but so useless!).

I'll understand completely if the GMs are like "lolwtfbbq no, it's work that outweighs the reward". I do think it's a tiny but neat little idea that's at least food for thought. It's been niggling at my head and though it still sounds a bit useless with the proposed equip combos I thought "what they hay why not".

Possible equip sets/uses:
  • Flower Ring + Puppy Love
So-and-so less damage from Plant race
  • Flower Ring + Flower Wings
So-and-so more damage to Plant race
  • Flower Ring + Puppy Love + Flower Wings
More-so-and-so less damage from Plant race and/or more-so-and-so damage to Plant race
  • Use it as a gift!
I can't remember how much you can buy a Flower Ring from those gift NPCs for, but perhaps if you bring one to the Flower Lady when you're going to make the wings it will cut down the cost in zeny requirement. Because... y'know, she thinks it's pretty.
+1
why not.
i cant see any reason why not. +1 Laugh

silver ring + silver shotel anyone? xD
woo Silver ring + Silver shotel
+2
+1 to both ideas.

Also not sure but you might be able to slot Flower Rings.

I say might because you can slot Skull Rings.

I know this because Vanira has a Teleportation Skull Ring. I should make me one.
You can't slot flower rings.
Aww. Well on a totally random note I decided I'll make a Dark Sky Diabolus Ring.

Sounds ominous.
O_O What does lolwtfbbq mean?
I'm not sure if that particular NPC got relocated with the rest of them, or if it died with morroc, but an NPC used to sell Flower Rings =p

Well, Despite that, I'll still support the combo.

Flower Ring+ Puppy Love Combo- Small chance of getting flower, bouquet or wedding bouquet when killing stuffs,??1% chance to bleed when attacking (damn those thorns!)
+Flower Wings
Change your race to plant

Cobbinator92 Wrote:O_O What does lolwtfbbq mean?

Laughing out loud, what the f**k, Barbeque
changing race to plant would be hax... but is that even doable? /spin;

-w-
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's