heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Healer/Save/Warp NPC's in New World Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who don't know, the New World Encampment is the only town we can currently access inside the dimensional rift. In order to reach this town a small and fairly simple quest must be completed much like the abyss lakes dungeon which in fact has a save and warper npc. I am merely suggesting that since it is a town that we give it a save, warper and healer npc. There is no need for a kafra npc because of the cat hand service npc's. If you think the warp skill to get there would be abused then disable the ability to memorize that map. This would be very helpful to those who save in the new world and have completed the required quest to get there instead of having to walk from morroc ->gorge->rift->new world encampment every time they want to go to the town. As far as placement, I believe they should be placed somewhere near the cat hand save point. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I second that.

New World is the heart of many quests. Sadly, you cannot enter Nidhoggur Dungeon anymore without doing quite a long chain and EVERY time you want to get to NW you need to go:

Morroc -> 1E -> 1E of that map -> looooong unteleportable map -> New World Encampment.

(disclaimer: if there is an easier way, I just gained a level in 'stupid')

This obviously makes all parties to New World very difficult to make (unless a priest saved in New World cat-ish Kafra, as they can use the warp-to-home there).

...completing those quests (only to unlock Nidhoggur Dungeon, I am 99 anyway) without a priest with New World save would be horribly time-inefficient and boring like hell.
Yes please.
You cannot start the New Surroundings quest unless you complete New World. So even if you get warped in there you can't do much to "cheat" your way to splendide and/or Manuk.

Again, you HAVE to do To The New World to even get into splendide and manuk, so gimmeh an easy cheap warp there please? Icon_sad
Actually, I'm pretty sure new world encampment is memoable now. So just have an aco on a guild account memo there for easy transporting of parties (make one if your guild doesn't have a warper slave account, it doesn't take long, and its very useful). You wouldn't even need to do the quest on the warper, just find a priest who has done the quest to warp you once.

I don't think the NPCs will let you enter the fields unless you've done the quests, so you can't use it to get around having to do the quest in the first place.

I agree that a warper/healer should be put there now that the quest is in, but in the meantime this is a reasonable workaround.
Don't wanna bug priest buddies to warp me to New World every two seconds! D:
Yeah we can use a warper/save & Healer NPC there. I'd also agree with disabling Memoing so people have to do the Quest.

But once there, please make an easy way to return there.
We've already said that even though you can warp there you MUST do the quest "To The New World" before you can even start "New Surroundings." You cannot bypass the quest in any way to access Splendide and Manuk.

The ONLY thing you can do in Mid Camps if you do not do the quest is the business with the Cat Hand. However, this can be abused already since you can memo and warp people there. I feel this isn't a big deal if people bypass quest on low levels to fish for small amounts of exp turn ins lol.
Yeah we need to have Warp unlocker at mid camp.Cry
Walking through the unteleportable map is a pain.Mad
I agree with Trapper the walking was a pain.
Reference URL's