heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Your RO Character Names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For fun, list how you came up with yer char names or how they were inspired into being made.

Taino (my priestess) PRONOUNCED Tai-NO (like THAI-land): I simply looked around my room and saw a painting from the Taino people of Dominican Republic (The natives of DR are called Taino). So I figured, hey that sounds catchy =D
Crystal Light - Pretty self explanitory.

Iced Blue - I just liked the way it 'looked' in my head.

Liquid Nitrogen - I wanted something strong (and brittle) for my brewer.

Elwine - I kinda tossed some letters together one day on iro and came up with this, when I played WoW for a while I found out its also the name of a land in the game >< So much for original.
Aaronock: Name of a char I made back when I was 12.

Ezekiel Stalker: Based off the name of one of my bf's characters. The character in question has another name, and even Zeke in his RP in RO has a different name that very very few know.

Maxwell Maximillion: Based off another dumb character I made back in highschool. He is suppose to wear a suit that is too small for him and he's kind of...stupid. I couldn't think of a better name for my knight so he got stuck with this name heh.
Fyrus is part of my previous name and part of a name I stole from Chrono Trigger. I wanted a name that would still evokes Fire. I'm just annoyed when people try to say it with an english accent (It would be something like Fee-Rus in english).

Carmin comes with my color preference.
I thought it was pronounced like Virus with an "F" instead of a "V." Gosh I feel silly now pronouncing your name wrong all this time. :s
I was gonna be IceBrand after the final fantasy sword, but it was already taken. So i used FrostBrand, which i kinda like better anyway ^___^
Aaronock Wrote:I thought it was pronounced like Virus with an "F" instead of a "V."??Gosh I feel silly now pronouncing your name wrong all this time. :s

That's the exact same sentence I say to french people, except we say "vee-rus" ^.^'
My entire main account is The Elder Scrolls-themed. Video game series made by Bethesda studios. I fetching love all of their glitchy awesome games.

Aedra: the good, divine gods widely accepted by Imperials and any Imperial colonies
Daedra: the self-serving, demonic gods both loved and hated in turns depending on area and who they are; also refers to the demon races as a whole
Valenwood: Big ol' forest full of them crazy-ass Wood Elves that I love so much. True Wood Elves have ritual habits of going batshit crazy and eating each other. Omnomnom.
Anuiel: Sort of like the collective spirit or magic of the Aedra. Maybe a bit like their will.
Elytra: BAMF monster daedra in a realm of one of the Daedric God's that's like EEEEEE I'MMA STAB YOU TO DEATH WITH MY POISON MANTIS-SCYTHES AND THEN LAY MY EGG SACK IN YOUR CHEST
Hammerfell: Notice the 'e' in fell. Not Hammerfall. I totally forgot that existed in RO when I made this one. Another country like Valenwood except it's full of BAMF warriors who are also black.
Ageasel: Pronounced "A-GEE-UH-SEL". It means Hall of Lore in Ayleidoon. I <3 the Ayleidoon.

I have a habit of long posts don't I.
Uh, let's see.

Gerik, and Muarim are names that I stole from Fire Emblem.

Shichiro is an old character of mine from some failed romantic story that I wrote. Hurr hurr, Socks Caf?. :|

Bascht is another old character of mine from a fantasy esque setting, who was supposed to be a priest/druid sorta guy who prayed to the goddess of nature in turn for knowledge of herbalism and poisons.

Zerrif is the name of my old ferret, so I figured sneaky and agile = rogue. :3

NintendoDS is rather self explanatory.

Ekkosangen is stolen from a flash animation out there (It's frickin acidtastic).

I don't think the others matter. Itsuki Koizumi is from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Damascene was just a mix of "Damascus" and "Scene" (no, really), and Amoren was a friend's name (He played on the server as Konkon).

Thassit. :3. Then the various Lady _______ chars, and some others.
Split Ends? cause i love girls that don't have perfect hair Icon_razz imperfection makes people unique and special Icon_biggrin

Isabella Garcia-Shapiro : PnF <3

Armaia Dinze : lol, why are you a sin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's