heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: buddies? :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am new to this server/ currently downloading the installer and everything. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can buddy me in game and show me how things work? yeah im pretty much a beginner to RO in general, so any help/buddies would be awesome! thank you :D
=O Welcome to the server Chakra. xD If you ever do catch me around, I'd be more then willing to help out if you need help on anything specific. o.o Just spam messages to one of my characters (Waitrios and Kitouski) and I might be on and can help out/buddy you, but if not, the community is pretty nice, so they're usually willing to help. xP
Oh btw, registrations via CP are semi-halted atm, be sure to fill out a support ticket with your desired username(s) and password for account creation. It may take some time though because GMs have to deal with each ticket manually and there's quite a few tickets waiting in line.
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

basically what jens said + customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's