heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ancient†Divinity - A.K.A The Fates Social Guild.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
WELCOME PEOPLE OF HERO~

I come to introduce a new guild to you all. This guild has but one single objective. WORLD DOMINATION!

Oh yes! Our mission on heRO is to go to every location every dungeon and every MVP's hide out and take over it all! Not a single map shall be spared from our random adventuring!! We will bring along as many people from all imaginable classes for these adventures! For one cannot take over the world without equality and diversity.

We shall say Screw the EXP! We ARE HAVING FUN! We will attempt the improbable NAY the impossible to have a good time! Our ideas and party's will be looked at as crazy! Impracticable and Unoptimized! HAH WE SAY! When we rule this world we shall not be the crazy one but indeed you who did not go the that dungeon because the exp was slightly lower then optimal, or hunted that mvp because its drops were terrible.

Fear and Rejoice heRO's Ancient?Divinity is here to take over your RO.

--------------------------------------------------------
Requirements - Your main or a very active alt.

Classes - Any and all.

People must not be afraid of exp loss.

You must be active so you can come have fun with us

-------------------------------------------------------

Remember everyone we are coming to a dungeon near you!

FATES IT UP!
Fates has the right plan but we arnt gona take over the MVP world but we sure as hell will try.

If you have ever been in a "Fates Party" or have been left out of a party because you dont have the right class for the role...... join the guild and we will do our best to prevent that in our guild partys
I'll see who I have in storage to join with.
Are there any chances by which a level 98 Hunter can join you guys? Its a chore to level him and i wanna have as much fun as possible while doing it :D
Sure. No Worrys just find Myself, Balvor, R3D or Wysteria online.
i wouldnt relly on the guild to lv you 90+ we are kinda suicidel but eventually we will have the payers and gears to do so, we sure as hell will try tho Icon_biggrin
Okay seriously do you have to name everything you do or make after yourself?
Uh the guilds called Ancient?Divinity.

And yes, yes I do.
Fates needs to show these serious party guilds just who the boss is around here. So of course her name is on everything! Soon there will be Fates Cereal, Fates Weed Whacker 3000, and of course the Fates Slap Chop. FATES IT UP!!!
yeah..what he said!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's