heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Sup all, I'm looking to play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm a veteran of ragnarok. I found my self missing the game, then found my way here. Props to the admin, i like how on top of things they seem to be. Also offering a full Clint, class act. lots of servers seem to lazy to do so. Anyways I'm still downloading the game and expect I'll be playing within the hour.

My character name usually consists of Ghaleon the ______. So if you see me roaming around feel free to holla.
I favor agi knight build. ^,_,^
Welcome to HeRo dude. Server is nice and the admins are pretty sweet.
Welcome to heRO!

Now. Few things you may need to know. there are some people who are less desireable then others dont let them stray you from the over all good community here =) Most of us are nice and helping! so if you need anything dont be afraid to Ask in @main ^_^

welcome to the server and have fun!
welcome to HeRO!

good to hear you like the customs here. Guess you must have finished your DL by now... well anyway customs info etc are in the forums and wiki...

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome to heRO~

If I see you in game expect a big welcome there too.
Nyao~ Welcome. I'm a new player around here, too. Just started to play in two months. Hope I can see you in game so we can train together sometimes.

You know, some places need Knight *Giggle*.
welcome. Watch out for bridges.

*looks around*

oh wait...nevermind

Icon_razz
Reference URL's