heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello All.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like this server has been around for a while...I used to play IRO a long time ago..but quit out of boredom as well as the botting getting to bad.

So here I am now starting off new again hopefully will have fun here.
Welcome to heRO.

You join just in the right time, heRO's 5th birthday is coming soon. Also the upcoming halloween and christmas event. I'm sure you'll have lotsa fun here during this times.

Be sure to follow da rules and you'll be safe from the GM team's "BAN HAMMER FALL!!" or the Moderator's "CRIMSON LEX DIVINA". Please forgive the heRO guardian for his long-winded-ness. :3

Check out the Wiki and Forums regularly for the latest updates and server custom informations.

I hope you enjoy your stay.Icon_biggrin
Crimson Lex Divina FTW xD

got 2 already of that :D
Because of your carelessness. xD
Thanks im just a little.curious i looked.in the rules but did not see where i needed to activate my account for the game. I saw something where someone mentioned you do it in the CP but i did not see it.

Could one of you point me in the right direction? Thanks again for the replys hope to see you soon.
The cp is @ http://www.pandoraonline.net/cp

For more information, we have the wiki, forum and players... some links in my sig.

Welcome to the server.
activation message is sent on your eadd. there's a link there. just click it and poof. welcome to heRO Icon_razz
Well thanks i appreciate it..my internet connection went down last night so got to start the d/l all over again lol ah wells see you ll in a few hours!
Welcome to Hero.
hi thar, welcome to HeRO!

well this server is 5x what iRO is, both in terms of rates and of balance Evil
anyway, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's