heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Blank Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cry
simple enough :

it's this
[Image: 15mzp6t.png]

and then this
http://i52.tinypic.com/33oh0du.png

and nothing happened Thinking
I get that whenever I go to a new map. It irks me that I have to reopen the client just to load a map.
Make sure your setup.exe's drop down menu have information on them. If this doesn't help, please use this thread or you can also open a support ticket.

And please resize your img to less than 600px or link them as per forum rule.
looks like your using vista.... or 7... try running it as admin if you are not, it may be blocking it.
~bump

A friend of mine currently has the same Problem with this Blank screen stuff.

He already tried to re-download and re-install etc. w/o any changes.
(using full installer)

hes running Windows 7 on a pretty damn high-end spec comp.

His DirectX and his Graphic card are fine, no touble with that he says.

Any possible solution?
Got same problem starting yesterday too, but I got no problem on Sunday on the very same computer. The only difference is that I installed starcraft 2 on the laptop now and updated drivers for my Radeon HD 5650 (cause sc2 demanded it.) Don't think it's administrator cause I'm running as admin as well.

Patch wise, neoncube I'm on 143, and ragray-wise I updated enough to see Dewata.

Tried to launch via no death client, regular client or patcher and I get the described black screen before I see the connect to heRO server part.

Something with graphic card or directx really... still trying to solve the problem right now.

EDIT: Ok problem seems to be solved when I go to setup and change the first dropdown box from listing my graphic card to Direct3D T&L HAL.
Make sure your setup is correct for your computer. As Namin? mentioned in the post above.
Well, the source of the problem seems to have been found.
it looks like his ati graphic card is causing the problems.
installed heRO on laptop -> everythings fine.
however, on desktop the blank screen still remains, he already tried to solve the issue by updating graphic card drivers -> useless effort. =/
Did you try playing with the Setup for RO and try different options there?

Also, try to disable sound/bgm via Setup for RO if all the graphic related settings in Setup fails.
Hope all is resolved, if the problem persists, please don't hesitate to make a support ticket:
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's