heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Zeny Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just found this: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=15997 A great guide by Namine.

This is a draft.Please give me input,info,complaints on this guide. I hope to update this many times.

General Tips:

Kittie Wrote:my tip for new players, no matter what your main class will be patience and luck will be your best friends in game. You might wanna make a char to make some zeny with (alch/bs for fish/mine or maybe hunter/sin w/e to hunt materials or other stuff that give some zeny) when your main class is one that might not be best suited to hunt items with :3

Don't be a jerk/pest: If the person doesn't want to deal with you just leave them alone

Keep your items organized

Find a buyer:If you see someone in main yelling "B> (item)", sell them the item and ask them if they are planning to buy more. Stay connected with this person and let him/her when you have more.

Don't rock the boat: For example, a hatter is worth about 400k. Sell it for 400k no less, more if you can. When someone buys a hatter card for 300k off of main, everybody thinks the new price for a hatter is around 300k. This is very bad...

People lie: This is mostly seen with PC (Price Checks) in main. Some people end up selling very rare items for only 20k. I personally consider this scamming, so dont do it and don't be a victim of it.

Take advantage of Merchant skills: Always scrap (sell to an NPC) with the skill Overcharge.Also, always buy with the skill Discount.

Know your hatter cards: List of hatter cards: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...Mr._Hatter
----------
I will organize the methods like so,

Method (1-5 Stars, 5 being the best, 1 being the worst)

Info: Information about the method

Pros:Good things about the method
Cons:Bad thngs about the method

Add. Info: more info

(Optional link or credits)
----------

Ok, let's start with some good methods to make money

----------
Mining (****) Level 1, need input on level 2

Info: A personal favorite, you almost always make profit off of the items you scrap. Keep items that you can sell to a buyer such as, Oridecon,Steel,Iron,Gold, and Elunium (maybe try vending this)

Pros: Almost always profit (with Overcharge), good items to sell to buyers
Cons: Takes a long time to mine, can be killed by monsters, picks are expensive and heavy

Add. info: Make sure you can hold alot of weight, bring a cart, take a strong character that is not mining and save him/her in the mine in-case of an attack

Mining heRO Wiki: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...tle=Mining

----------
Fishing (***) This section needs updating, so send me your input

Info: Not for me, alot of people sell fish. You will have to rock the boat to sell alot of fish.

Pros: If you can find a loyal buyer it can be very profitable, you can use them
Cons: Alot of people sell fish, supply and demand is not in your favor

Add. Info: I haven't fished yet, so i need some tweaks/input on this method
Aaronock Wrote:Yah the need for 50 fishing points was taken out at some point.
I tested it and proved it with a random character of mine when looking over the fishing article on wiki.

Fishing heRO Wiki: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...le=Fishing

----------
Hatter Card hunting (***)

Info: This is a good way to get starting money. Poring Card is a hatter and has a .15% chance of being found, thats 5 times the normal rate

Pros: Hatters are usually weak monsters and easy to kill. They are sold for about 400k
Cons: Cards take a long time to find. The price is beginning to go down

Add. info: Know your hatter (General Tips). Cards don't need to be used as hatters and can be sold for more than "hatter price"

----------
Karvodailnirol hunting (***)

Info: Karvodailnirol is used to make Poison Bottle, a very powerful item for an Assassin Cross. Also for Alchemist Job Quest.

Pros: Easy to obtain, sells for a decent amount (60k)
Cons: May need to vend, having a buyer is crucial

Add. Info: If your strong go for Removers (3% drop rate), i would suggest Poison Spore (1.5% drop rate). Poison Spore also drops another ingredient for Poison Bottle, Poison Spore (item). They are found 2 East 1 North of Geffen.
----------

----------
I understand i'm not the richest person on heRO. But i hope i can help someone enjoy the server more with some cash in pocket.

If you have a question PM me, send me an email (cooper_9112@hotmail.com), PM me in game (Criminy,Deus Ex Machina,Bubble Wrap,Slowpoke)

Still looking for input or anything, anything at all. Write me a Method column if you have the time

Last Update: September 15, 2010 4:53 PM
Quote:| L'Interieur Dix | Hakai no Hate | Solitude | Deux ex Machina |
Ghostflowers |

lol....

might add the basic alchy items in the guide?
Kittie Wrote:
Quote:| L'Interieur Dix | Hakai no Hate | Solitude | Deux ex Machina |
Ghostflowers |

lol....

might add the basic alchy items in the guide?

Very similar names... Weird.

Yes, that is a good idea.
just the letter E in capital and lowercase xD

anyway good luck with the guide :3
Kittie Wrote:just the letter E in capital and lowercase xD

anyway good luck with the guide :3
Thanks!, i wish i could look more into your alchemist items idea. I got jailed so it will take some time.
ment hunting :D
There are quite some low-lvl monster cards that are way more profitable than hatter cards. Hatter cards are supposed to be found 'along the way'. If you go for a Peco Peco Egg Card (a monster even a novice can kill) you can get a few million zeny for it. Also Vadon, Mandragora, and some other easy monsters have valuable cards. Just check what cards are sold at higher prices and what monster drops them.
I personally think that fishing is not that great. Selling them is awesome, but hunting for them is very painful to begin with. I lost lotsa zeni in the process.

Mining is extremely nice, especially if you hit some gold, 3C diamonds, coal, steel, ori, elu, elemental rocks, or level 4 stones. Players are crazy for them, especially forgers and some level 4 weapon quest needs them. You might get some birth stones as well.
Split Ends Wrote:ment hunting :D
I haven't tried this yet, mostly because i don't know why people need the Ments.
It's a custom.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's