heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: When it rains, it pours.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Won't see me around much in the following month or dunno how long, my laptop got damaged so I'm gonna have to get it fixed.

Yesterday, mouse died. Today, the whole thing got knocked over and it seems the power cable connector broke. Laptop was normally working but the power from adapter didn't get to laptop. I plugged the adapter into my dad's laptop and it's working so the trouble has to be in the connector or even on MB of my laptop.

I'll probably be surviving on other people's computers, but no RO for me.
if you need anything, there's a chance you'll catch me on MSN (h2n-nh2@live.com)
=(
Thats a shame. Icon_sad I always worry about the baby knocking my laptop over, I did it once myself I bumped the side table it was on, I almost cried..
Drop it again and see if it works.... It worked for my laptop... the touch pad dies and I accidentally knock it off my bed turn it on and it worked again. If it doesn't, See ya around jens.
*Ressurection* D:?

see ya around soon again, damn dude your luck sucks
Cobbinator92 Wrote:Drop it again and see if it works.... It worked for my laptop... the touch pad dies and I accidentally knock it off my bed turn it on and it worked again. If it doesn't, See ya around jens.

No way I'm gonna drop my laptop again.We looked at it with a friend and we think the connector is severed from motherboard. and I hope it can be reattached easily. Well, if not, it means new MB.
ouch... might as well buy a new one if you have to buy a new MB... had that happen to my brother once...

anyway, hope to see you back soon...

-w-
Yeah, 'cause money grows on trees.
ACTUALLY, it does, technically, well not trees, plants.

ALSO, youre not allowed to take break, wtf?
Shikari Wrote:ACTUALLY, it does, technically, well not trees, plants.

ALSO, youre not allowed to take break, wtf?

ACTUALLY, the final product doesn't grow on trees (plants), but only one of the raw materials.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's