heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Introducing the stupidest console's name EVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Courtesy of Nintendo :

revolution.nintendo.com

You thought "XBOX" was bad. You thought you could play the name game with "PlayStation". You really think you have seen the crappiest name in the industry with the "Phantom"?

Check this out. You will be BLOWN away.

My 2 cents : this goddamn name freaking sucks. Boo Nintendo, boo.
OMG...
WTH are they thinking?
What the hell is "WII"?
Weird Identity Insight.

heh.
Wii will wii will rock you!

What is it?

GM-Boomy

Will It Incapacitate? Icon_razz that's the true meaning!!!!

"I played with my Wii all night and damn, my arm is tired" Icon_suprised
Well the name is really bad I admit but I can't help but lough when I read it. ''Wii'' as in ''We'' thats even worse than my name. Icon_lol
Could Wii be that long distant cousin you spoke of Aun? I remember you brother Il, think he already told me something about a "we" cousin to...
Damn you guys should stop to had things In my background I had forgoten those and now I've got to find a way to put them in and keep it all serious. The time that I will invest in that will be hard to calculate.Icon_razz
Hehehe, need a back rub while you type all that? (you do have at least 3 backgrounds to type Icon_redface )
Bah its just 3 backgrounds and 2 of them need the outside aid of someone and that someone better know that I'm talking about him. Dude we got less than a week to finish those 2 backgrounds and ask for the quest. Remember that if the quest is refused we need to have a day spare to ask another one.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's