heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: party menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One thing that has always bothered me was finally fixed with the party menu, which was the addition of the resize function and with this addition i decided to suggest that the ability to organize the list of party member names in whichever fashion best suits you. When i hp i always like to keep the lure and damage dealer along with my own name seperate from the support roles(top bottom). ...i dont know how to end this...but it would be nice to have.
For me, the order of invitation sorts the party window. If somebody is too high up for my taste, I kick him and reinvite.
I just end up having to memorize where the lure/important members are on the list

Being able to reorganize the list would be very helpful though.
i support this idea. so ea. party window can be customized to ea. person using it. it would be easier then having to kick and reinvite.
I'd just be happy if you could make it so it doesn't PM whoever you're trying to heal spam when you try to spam too fast.
^ Especially in /bm because once you open the PM window, it locks up your skills until you press Enter-Space-Enter to reset your chat. Unbelievably obnoxious and a cause of wipes.
I hate those a lot, the first time it happened I didn't know what the hell was going on and had to relog (causing a wipe out in New World party)
The Legendary Joe Wrote:I'd just be happy if you could make it so it doesn't PM whoever you're trying to heal spam when you try to spam too fast.
YES! please. D:

Navis Wrote:^ Especially in /bm because once you open the PM window, it locks up your skills until you press Enter-Space-Enter to reset your chat. Unbelievably obnoxious and a cause of wipes.
I just hit enter, and it fixes.
Reference URL's