heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: *A new challenger is approaching!*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone. this is Damos. I just found out my name is already taken D:< so im trying to come up with another name to play in game. I know i want to play two different characters, one for support and another for hunting. unfortunately, i cant seem to decide which classes I should play. they all seem so good, you know? (well, except gunslingers... XD!)

I like Ragnarok (duh), jogging, yugioh TCG, chow mein box noodles, and Gurren Lagann. I can only play right now on borrowed internets, so i cant play reliably. but i love talking to others in main. if you see me in game, friend me! I'm a great guy!

ah... or so they say!
Welcome to heRO~
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is a great anime besides its ending #_#. Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome??and RO is as well. You have good taste~
Welcome

nyahaha I have an insect/plant deck. anyways... have fun ._.
This drill is a drill to pierce the heavens~~~
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
I play a Final/exodia deck
thanks guys. I myself play six samurai. it's far from perfect, but if I bought some cards online, im sure it could kick ass. as it stands, its a newb killer, but it wouldnt stand a chance agianst any of the newer competitive decks.

Ah, gurren lagann. man I love that show. I draw inspiration from it everyday. I mean, really, im a fan of anime in general, but gurren lagann had the most powerful effect on me, psychologically. nowdays, i cant go jogging without putting its theme song on repeat, blaring full volume in my ears.

As far as ragnarok is concerned, i like trying out alternate strategies. the game is most fun for me when im experimenting with builds, coming up with new strategies, and testing them out. In particular, i really enjoyed making a VIT/AGI hybrid crit monk and a suicide reflector paladin the last time I played, and that was a year and a half ago. you can usually find me hunting items for something or other crazy weird build, but hey, maybe one might work. who knows?
Damos, you should see my insect/plant deck, its so f--ked up, over half the monsters are 5+ stars xD
yeah, i can imagine it, thanks to that lonefire blossom. special summon ANY plant for your deck? yes please!

I actually run him and gigaplant in my gemini deck made mostly from that structure deck. with a superalloy beast raptinus on the field (effect: all gemini's effects are active, continuous), i can set up a situation that is nearly impossible to recover from. even worse with a starlight road facedown.
I dont use lonefire =p, nor superalloys. Don't need em.
*inserts more coins*

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

hmm, maybe people would be very receptive of a yugioh TCG thread, coz even the MTG thread seems to be collecting dust again...

GL and HF!

-w-
Yeah, picking a good name is hard for me. i just switched to this one. i aint gonna make another thread, that would be kinds dumb.

yeah, maybe a YGO thread would be a good idea! I might make one if one isnt made yet
Reference URL's