heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B> Excalibur (not any more)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
xD. I need to explore that then. OR someone can save me the trouble and sell one to me.
OT: the quest from what i heard first must get 2 out of 3 in the rock paper scissors, then random chance of getting 2sets of the item you wish to make (set A and set B or something like that) and each set has 2items
I helped make one not too long ago (NOT for sale). With the level 4 weapon quest you have a 50% chance of getting the weapon group you want. After securing that (mind it takes 1 emp anvil, 1 illusion flower, 20 gold per try at first stage) you can keep failing the rock/paper/scissors. Then you have a 50% chance of getting the weapon you want out of that group.

Every fail will destroy a set of your ores for the weapon. Took us a few attempts to get the excal weapon group. Then a few more to get the chance at excal. Keep in mind that while all your ores are being eaten by luck you may not even get the excal.

When you consider the time, effort, and zeny spent to get the excal I'd say it's worth an easy 50-100m (or more). Also yea it is the best weap next to mjolnir for brewing. Everyone that's ever had a brewer knows top gear for excellent rates doesn't come cheap.

EDIT: if you intend to attempt it I recommend having at least 120 of each ore type on you per attempt. Also be prepared to run it a few times at the first stage. You could get really unlucky and end up burning a few emp anvils/gold/illusion flowers just to get the good set. Keep in mind that getting the good set is only a 50% chance too.
CK is 40m.

Excal does not cost more than CK and is in far less demand than CK.
Now to make one (more zeny expenditure, my banker will not be pleased). Where does this quest start, since I tried heROwiki.

Thanks for the help btw.
Its an official quest so look on iRO wiki about lvl 4 wep quests.
I really think it'd better to just buy. You might get an edge instead and it'll frustrate you to the very end trying to get the level 4 rocks...
ok, thx Aaronock.

I got it on the 3rd attempt.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's