heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Just Curious,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Be respectful to everyone
Insulting, the use of swears, discrimination, racism, sexism or any other offending comments will result in jail or ban."

Is this a rule? or is it more of a guide line that you can follow everynow and then?

Lately it seems to be observed less and less by the day.Icon_suprised

GM-Ben

When we do get a report or notice such behavior we take action. Mostly when it target and affect a specific player. If you have screnshot that show disrespectful behavior please post them at: http://ticket.hero-server.net

Ben
Of course in a heart beat, but its been more than one person, its been more and more frequent, and targeting more than just one Specific person. and well, im Sorta Concerned.
I've noticed it a lot too, personally I'm sick of it /swt
Well, I'll try getting screen shots for now. And if that doesn't help...
Aww man, I can't harras you anymore? Where will all the fun go now... it's getting boring... Icon_cry
Nothing would be the same without your Harrasement HitooIcon_lol
Yeah...I've heard there's been a lot of uh..trash talk directed at me in my somewhat absence. o.o

How I manage to get hate without being around? I dunno, must be that damn good? XD
Alexander Wrote:Yeah...I've heard there's been a lot of uh..trash talk directed at me in my somewhat absence. o.o

How I manage to get hate without being around? I dunno, must be that damn good? XD

Maybe its because of the stubby legged peco, they wanna see a cripple fight :'(
Why can't we be friends?!?!?!?!?! Icon_sad
There should be a police force around every town/city. Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's