heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hitoo's and Aun's fights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we are hijacking more and more other threads, I thought it would be better to start one for this personal use. People, feel free to add your comments here! XD

But for toonight *ahem* morning, it's to late to start now, Aun, I'l let you do the first step! Icon_wink
Well,...HOLY CRAP!!! I read through all the posts I've missed and almost every single one has pages full of these "fights". good gawd, this thread is gonna fill up quick Icon_eek
(Well sorry about hijacking other post. It kind of happens once in a while that everything serious leaves the house and comes back in the morning. So sorry if some people where disturbed with that.)

Where to start??? Ho I know!
First of all starting now I demand to be treated as an individual being with rights and such!!! *Whispers* Ya thats how you start this right.

(Another side note: If people want they can actually had something to the actions that happen by making their Ro Character do or say something. That way those that only want to give coments can do just that but others that would want to had something are also free of puting they're little touch in.Icon_biggrin)
Sir Aun Wrote:(Another side note: If people want they can actually had something to the actions that happen by making their Ro Character do or say something. That way those that only want to give coments can do just that but others that would want to had something are also free of puting they're little touch in.Icon_biggrin)

(Exactly why I placed it in the Games section Icon_biggrin )

Sure, you can be an individual being with rights and such... You are, afterall, my loved one... Icon_redface

But what do you actualy really mean?
Well the whole thing about getting whiped for a dance and such. Ok I'll admit the dance was fun with the killing, the blood, the body parts, the screams... *enters a trans like state*
*hugs Aun*

I love it when you create chaos around us...

~Closes her eyes and breathes deeply

What should we do now? What should we kill?
Aun...
What?
Are you sure you're an individual and have rights?
I mean... Damn buddy but once girls get ya...
You become property and no longer have rights =O
Hitoo Wrote:*hugs Aun*

What should we do now? What should we kill?

Kill Me!!! Kill Me!!! I wanna be killed!!! (hides in a corner with 2 twigs to fend off invaders @_@)
Tenshi Wrote:Aun...
What?
Are you sure you're an individual and have rights?
I mean... Damn buddy but once girls get ya...
You become property and no longer have rights =O

You say that like there is sometihng wrong with it :3
*Snaps out of trance*

hum what was I just saying? Ho yeah rights and such... Crap its true that all that disapears once your married. Well it can't be helped I guess I'm gonna lay down arms for a minute and take a breather.
*Tosses sword in corner where Lance is hidding and cuts his defence down*
Well for now my dear I'm going totake a seat and drink a cool tall class of... Pie... Apple juice.

(God I was tempted to put in a quote in that last line)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's